Species interaction datasets supported by GloBI can be accessed in various ways. For most, this website and its pages may be helpful to poke around the data. Other projects like GoMexSI, Encyclopedia of Life, and Ecosystem Explorer present GloBI data in a human readable format.
Exploratory, interactive queries can be executed through SPARQL and Cypher (see more examples) endpoints or by using the REST-y GloBI Web API. For those that use R, rglobi is available to explore interaction data. rglobi can also be used to execute Cypher queries.
GloBI’s aggregated interaction data publications/archives include:
- tab-separated-values (tsv) archive (download)
- darwin core archive (download)
- darwin core archive aggregated by study (download)
- rdf/quads archive (download)
- neo4j v1.9.9 database (download)
For more information, please visit Accessing Species Interaction Data wiki page.